[9.11/9.15] Media Trends and Globalization Class question (Kim Minji)


[9.11]

Q1. I think the fusion culture will be more developed in 100 years. It is difficult to create a completely new culture today. In addition, as cultural globalization progresses with the development of media, it will be easier to encounter and mix different cultures and become a daily life for people. For example, bulgogi burgers are made by fusion of American hamburgers and Korean bulgogi, but people easily encounter and enjoy them in their daily lives as if they are Korean culture today. I think my answer is better than ai because it contains my own thoughts on examples and prospects.


Q2. I have also been educated on other cultures through compulsory education during my school days, but I think I have been educated mainly on the strengths of self-cultivation. In particular, I have spent my school days without ever going abroad, so when I was young, I had the idea that our culture was superior. I think it was because I had little experience when I was young and my thoughts were not established, and I think other friends, including me, or children in other countries, could do the same. However, as I grew up, I was able to access various cultures through the media, and through various education, I learned that a culture cannot be evaluated as superior and has its uniqueness.


Q3. I think culture cannot be compared. Other cultures may seem strange because they are different from us, but their cultures have their own meanings and values. Each culture is a relative and unique one created for each environment. Although it is a problem if it violates morality to the extent that it harms human dignity, such as culture harms human life, it is difficult to judge which culture is better unless it is in this case. We must understand and respect the unique culture of the society. I think my answer based on my thoughts is better because it is difficult for ai to judge this morality.


[9.15]


Q1. There are various ways to measure cultural globalization, first of all, there is a linguistic aspect. It is possible to investigate and measure the distribution of languages used by selecting a specific region or country how various languages are used. In addition, it is possible to grasp the interest and degree of cultural globalization in various digital communities or international media. Similarities include identifying trends in various contents. Finally, the degree of cultural globalization can be measured by measuring what cultural programs or events have increased in international institutions such as the United Nations.


Dear professor,

I received the blog invitation mail late, so I'm now adding an answer to the class question on September 11th. I couldn't go to the professor's office because I had to go to a part-time job as soon as the class was over. It's late, but I'd appreciate your understanding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to our blog

1st Blog Assignment: What Is Globalization?

Online blog writing assignment 1/ What is globalization? /MENGRU LI