W4 Media Trends and Globalization Classroom question 9.25 Mon(ZHNAG YUEXI)

Inglehart–Welzel cultural map of the world:

I think the most interesting thing about it is that it uses different dimensions of culture.For example, the Y-axis measures traditional values versus secular -- rational values, The X-axis is used to measure survival values and self expression values, so several Asian countries that are heavily influenced by Confucian culture have a higher position on the Y-axis, while the X-axis is more inclined to survival values.Religious belief and language all belong to the category of culture. I find it very interesting to classify countries by culture.

-Why my answer is better than AI?

Because I've been to a lot of countries, and I've really experienced different cultures in different countries. Therefore, when I see this map, I will be surprised to find that it seems really like this. I will compare the situations I have encountered with the classification on the map and find reasonable or different designs from my own views.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to our blog

What Is Globalization? - HUANG YIXIAO

Online blog writing assignment 1/ What is globalization? /MENGRU LI