(W5) Media Trends and Globalization Classroom QnA - Choi Min Joon

 Q1. What is interesting and surprising about the Inglehart-Welzel cultural map of the world?

A1. The Welzel Cultural Map of the World is used as a tool to compare cultures and values around the world. What I think is interesting about this map is that it connects the comparison of each culture to the way people think and the content of values. In addition, it was interesting to give four values to each X-axis and Y-axis, combining those four dimensions to represent the characteristics of each culture. It seems to be a groundbreaking and ingenious idea that it expresses very abstract content on a scale and makes it into a map. It is an interesting idea to classify countries in this way.

Q2. Why my answer is better than AI?

A2. AI brings out content by combining only existing information, but I think my answer is better because I thought beyond combining those things and brought up my own thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to our blog

1st Blog Assignment: What Is Globalization?

Online blog writing assignment 1/ What is globalization? /MENGRU LI