[23/12/15] 'Media Trends and Globalization' Class - Question & Answer

Is globalization bad or good? What do you think?

I think globalization is good. Through globalization, we can share diverse cultures and broaden our perspective on the world. In addition, I believe that it will help improve the working environment by expanding the global network and increasing employment opportunities at multinational companies. In the last class, I said that I wanted to become a web content (especially webtoon) producer or marketer active around the world. Due to the influence of globalization, opportunities to enter the web content markets of more countries are created. Also, as more and more diverse works(web contents) become accessible, a rich creative environment is created. Because it has a positive impact on my career, I think globalization is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to our blog

What Is Globalization? - HUANG YIXIAO

1st Blog Assignment: What Is Globalization?